Wednesday, December 14, 2005
- Name: Josh Kerbel
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I run a merchant bank by the name of Prescott Thackery Merchant Group Ltd. We specialize in financing small Canadian businesses that have difficulty securing working capital financing from traditional sources. I like the rush of living on the edge! Love to see the world from your point of view, so join up and feel free to post to my blog!
Our Play on Photojournalism
Google Our Site
Loeb Wire - his letters are an inspiration to us all
- Vote for Me........or Else!
- Sublime to the ridiculous?
- Bitch Session
- Hop on the Bus (The economics don't work)
- A unique example of hedging
- "I promise you.......
- OK, I admit it...........
- What ever happened to the good ol' days
- Street Cred - Hamas Style
- Ok, What Do You Really Want From Me?
Books Worth Takin' A Peek At
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- England, England by Julian Barnes
- The House of Morgan by Ron Chernow
- Life After God by Douglas Coupland
- Wages Of Crime: Black Markets, Illegal Finance, And The Underworld Economy
- MI6: Inside the Covert World of Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service by Stephen Dorril
- The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
- The Anatomy of Buzz : How to Create Word of Mouth Marketing by EMANUEL ROSEN
- Carnegie by Peter Krass
- Security Analysis: The Classic 1940 Edition by Benjamin Graham, David Dodd
- Winning Through Intimidation by ROBERT J. RINGER
- The Complete Equipment-Leasing Handbook by Richard M. Contino
- Asset Based Finance (Proven Disiplines for Prudent Lending) by Gregory F. Udell
- The Arab Mind by Raphael Patai
- The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook by Joshua Piven & David Borgenicht
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
Our Business Philosophy
- Buy for $1 and Sell for $2
- If you have a tip or lead on a breaking or more importantly, funny or ironic business story, email us at TIPS